[bestbits] surveillance of human rights groups

Andrew Puddephatt andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Jun 24 16:53:36 EDT 2015

Friends

You may have seen a story in the media this week about GCHQ surveillance of
two internationally respected human right groups based in Egypt and South
Africa respectively.

A number of UK based organisations are sending alter to the UK Foreign
Secretary about this and will publish it soon.  We would welcome support
from international groups if you would willing to endorse the letter by COB
Friday 26th June (this week).

The contents are self explanatory

Here it is:

http://bestbits.net/gchq-surveillance/

If you share our concern please endorse the letter

best wishes

*Andrew Puddephatt*
Executive Director | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org