[bestbits] [governance] Civil society transparency

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Mon Jun 1 13:27:18 EDT 2015

Dear Norbert,

i don't like this emphasizing of the separation. It is true, if we
follow the flow of money, then we know, what people act for specific
private/state interest.

But also we can read the texts and hear the speeches we understand the
motivations and intentions. And inside of our cooperation we should be
tolerant.

We have to search our commons.

many greetings, willi
Buenos Aires, Argentina