[bestbits] [governance] Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba, elected co-chairman of Global Internet Governance Alliance

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:48:23 EDT 2015

Perhaps the reading of the term "explanation" in this context by Sonigitu
is itself part of the complexity of multicultural communication.
Interestingly enough, while requesting an "explanation" may sound rough to
some, the verbal form such as in "can you please explain" might sound fine.
Otherwise, requesting a "clarification" might come across as more
neutral... to more people?

But then again, some might feel differently.

Good luck!

/Brought to you by Mawaki's droid agent