[bestbits] from confusion to clarification

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:48:52 EST 2015

Dear Nathalie.

Am 28/01/2015 um 09:26 p.m. schrieb Nathalie Coupet:
> Could you explain what kind of decentralized architecture would be necessary to eliminate the retention of virtual address spaces?

In general, addresses are geografical position. Then the transport is
very easy. If you destroy this principle, then you need administration
to create the necessary information about the geografical location from
you virtual address.

For me, the "decentralized architecture" is the reality of distributed
local communities, where we live. The reality self is the "architecture
of decentralization".

The "Internet Governance" is a useless and cheap theater. For that, they
need this virtualisation of addresses.

> What process would need to be in place to assign address space according to the geographical position in the network?

We have to create a open discussion about a useful world coordinate
system. Our WC84, what we mostly use, is not really optimal. The
distances between 2 degrees is on the pol 0 and on the equator max. We
use triangles.

Also we have to discuss our transform algorithm from WC (world
coordinate) to 64 bit global IP-address and back. The local 64 bit
IP-address is independent of that. The people decide the address mechanism.

And we have to discuss our decentralized DNS-System. The roots are
always the local networks. You can ask this roots and save for later. Or
forget and ask later the same. But because all people need it, we
organize it as a common task in the locality.

> Thank you. Nathalie
> Sent from my iPhone

Thank you, Willi
Sent from my mail client Thunderbird portable with PortableApps