[bestbits] UNESCO conference registration OPEN

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:02:22 EST 2015

those who intend to attend the UNESCO conference on March 3rd and 4th, need
to register. Link can be found here:
http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/events/calendar-of-events/events-websites/connecting-the-dots/home/

more:

UNESCO will organize from 3 - 4 March 2015, an international
multistakeholder conference to discuss the first draft of the Comprehensive
Study on Internet-related issues. This major global study will capture and
explore global perspectives on the new and emerging trends that are shaping
the Internet space and our future. The meeting will propose recommendations
for responses to Internet-related issues in UNESCO’s fields of competence.

The conference will be a multistakeholder event attracting participants
from governments, civil society, academia, private sector, the technical
community, inter-governmental and thought leaders in the Internet
Governance space.

Due to logistical constraints only 460 participants can be physically
present at this event, so we invite you to register early to secure a place.
*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*