[bestbits] Fwd: [TACD-all] DEADLINE EXTENSION: Member registration 16th TACD Annual Meeting

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:16:19 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luciana Neagoe <LNeagoe at consint.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Subject: [TACD-all] DEADLINE EXTENSION: Member registration 16th TACD
Annual Meeting
To: "tacd-all at tacd.org" <tacd-all at tacd.org>

Dear all,

This is to inform you that we have decided to extend the deadline for
registrations to the 16th TACD Annual Meeting until *Friday, 8 January 2016*.
However, please note that requests for funding support will only be
accepted until *Monday, 14 December 2015*. To register, please fill out the
form available at: http://goo.gl/forms/zW3By5XLYh.

For those making own arrangements, please be reminded that *you have only a
few days left *to benefit from TACD preferential rates at the hotels listed
below:

·         *Renaissance Brussels *- € 159/night for a deluxe double,
breakfast included. Please book at : http://bit.ly/1LpoaLK by *14 December
2015*. Please note that the rate is only available from 24 to 27 January
2015.

·         *Aqua Hotel* - € 135/night for a double, breakfast included.
Please book by filling out the form at http://bit.ly/1YHeaDr and return to
the indicated email address (or fax number) *by 15 December 2015*.

·         *Argus Hotel* - € 109/night for a double, breakfast included.
Please book by filling out the form at http://bit.ly/1TkknSc  and return to
the indicated email address (or fax number) *by 15 December 2015*.

To consult the draft programme for the multi-stakeholder  forum on 26
January 2016, please check out our event page:
http://tacd.org/event/2016-annual-forum/

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards and nice weekend,

Luciana

*Luciana Neagoe TACD Coordinator*
*Consumers International*

24 Highbury Crescent, London, N5 1RX, UK
Tel: +44 20 7226 6663 Ext. 231

*Check out our World Congress 2015 highlights from Brazil and download all
your Congress resources here: http://consint.info/CIcongress
<http://consint.info/CIcongress> #CICongress*

*The global voice  for consumers:* www.consumersinternational.org

*Connect with CI:* Twitter @Consumers_Int