[bestbits] CCG's Update on WSIS+10: Dissecting the Draft Outcome Document (7 December)

Gangesh S. Varma gangesh.varma at nludelhi.ac.in
Fri Dec 11 09:37:46 EST 2015

Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much for pointing this out. I've edited the post
accordingly.

Best

Gangesh

--

Gangesh Sreekumar Varma | Senior Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi
(+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org . www.ccgtlr.org
<http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . www.nludelhi.ac.in | Twitter: @ccgdelhi
<https://twitter.com/CCGDelhi> . @gangeshvarma
<https://twitter.com/gangeshvarma>