[bestbits] [governance] FW: New Blogpost: Is There a Global Internet Community

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Apr 5 16:49:46 EDT 2015

Dnia środa, 1 kwietnia 2015 12:54:36 Louis Pouzin pisze:
> Community without a qualifier, is just buzzword.

+1

Also, I much rather see some discussion about citizens of the world, or human
beings, rather than "Internet community".

The means of communication should not be relevant as long as we're speaking
about human rights, and if we agree to being labelled as "Internet community",
"users", "customers", etc, we agree to a certain narrative that strips us of
certain rights (and gatekeepers of certain responsibilities).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147