[bestbits] Call for making the IGF permanent

Brett Solomon brett at accessnow.org
Mon Sep 1 03:41:37 EDT 2014

Agreed. If there are additional /different things that we want to say as
CS, we could also draft our own letter if needed. But my understanding is
that we had agreed to keep it pretty simple, so sounds good and more
effective. Brett

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access | accessnow.org

+1 917 969 6077
@solomonbrett
Key ID: 0x4EDC17EB
Fingerprint: C02C A886 B0FC 3A25 FF9F ECE8 FCDF BA23 4EDC 17EB