[bestbits] draft Best Bits statement on UGF 2014

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:37:09 EDT 2014

and regarding Jeremy's question:

my suggestion

(a) regarding statement (1) - let organizations decide by themselves. I do
not think we have time for consensus and I agree it is getting tricky,
since dealing with other issues beyond the clear BB consensus.  But
Jeannete is still looking for suggestions in developing it.

(b) regarding statement (2)  - it still needs work. And yes, I agree it
should be in the BB for members to sign it. And definitely Burcu could
refer to it.

(c) regarding statement 3 - it is an interesting idea to "recording 3 on
the "Outputs" tab of our meeting page at
http://bestbits.net/events/best-bits-2014 " BUT we also have the meeting
report to look for inputs for it. The report has been consolidated and
already shared with the steering committee. I am waiting for the SC to
comment (deadline today), so we can re-consolidate and send to all at BB.
So we may want to wait to put anything up for a while and also give more
time for folks to add and review it without rush.

Cheers,

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com