[bestbits] US State Department launches its own open internet petition site

Anne Jellema anne at webfoundation.org
Tue Sep 2 06:31:40 EDT 2014

Ah thanks - and apologies for inadvertent re-posting - sometimes hard to
keep up with all the traffic on the list!
Anne

--
Anne Jellema
CEO

*World Wide Web Foundation | 1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington DC,
20005, USA | www.webfoundation.org <http://www.webfoundation.org/> |
Twitter: @webfoundation*