[bestbits] [governance] Call for making the IGF permanent

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 2 04:38:41 EDT 2014

Thanks George, we are indeed trying to be constructive.  I have tried to
reflect some of the previous comments in the draft, which is here at
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/LQO468JD1K
<https://etherpad.mozilla.org/LQO468JD1K>

  and will do another roundup later today.  We aim for mid-week.  In my
view, the broader the funding the better, as it weakens  the risk of
capture.  We cannot, as others have pointed out, go to the UN asking for
a permanent body without describing potential funding.
Cheers and thanks for all the help and support.
Stephanie Perrin