[bestbits] Fwd: IGF Best Practices - Outcomes on the road to Brazil

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Sep 1 08:53:22 EDT 2014

This reminder comes from the Internet Society but is worth passing on.  As the best practice documents are the closest that the IGF has yet come to collaborative NETmundial-style outcome documents, though the drafts are very flawed, please review and comment on those that of interest to you before 5 September.  Note also that during the session on Thursday the moderators will be soliciting ideas for themes for best practices for the upcoming IGF Brazil meeting.