[bestbits] Call for nominations for civil society representatives for the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory group (MAG)

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Sep 29 08:10:58 EDT 2014

I believe Mattew Shears will bring a wealth of experience to the IF
process and support his nomination to the MAG.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.