[bestbits] Nomination to MAG

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:38:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you Seun.

And thank you to Kivuva for the endorsement to Seun's nomination.

I am thankful for the nomination and intend to send more text to
support my nomination.

Lastly, I do add my endorsement for Avri Dora, Lea Kaspar, Matt Shears
and John Dada.

I do believe that they will be great CS additions on the IGF MAG.

- --

Best Regards,
​​
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
Website: http://about.me/ekenyanito
Tel: (+254)-786-19-19-30 / (+254)-751-804-120
@ekenyanito
Skype: ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1