[bestbits] Call for nominations for civil society representatives for the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory group (MAG)

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Tue Sep 23 15:07:34 EDT 2014

Hi,

First of all, thank you Bill for putting my name forward and many thanks
for all the endorsements - I happily accept and plan to send a background
text to support my nomination shortly.

Regardless of how my nomination progresses, I hope we get to see a more
dynamic, representative and organised civil society engagement in the MAG
going forward.

Lastly, I'd like to add my endorsement for Avri's nomination.

Good luck to all the candidates!

*Lea Kaspar*

Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL

Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT

T: +44 (0)20 7549 033*7* | M: +44 (0)7583 929216 | Skype: l.kaspar

gp-digital.org