[bestbits] IMPORTANT: World Economic Forum and The-Initiative-Formerly-Known-As-NETmundial

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Sep 6 03:03:40 EDT 2014

Dear all

I'd like to quickly clarify that my remark below on the nature of the
consensus processes within CSCG (to which Anja replied) was *only*
intended to assure everyone that JNC is not attempting to claim any
kind of unreasonable veto power within CSCG. (I had interpreted some
earlier postings as expressing concern in that direction between the
lines.)

In particular it was not my intention to in any way take over any
aspect of the roles of Jeremy (who is the representative of BestBits in
CSCG) and Ian (who is CSCG's non-voting chair).

Greetings,
Norbert
co-convenor of the Just Net Coalition and JNC's represwentative in JNC
(and for that reason not intervening in any of the BestBits-internal
discussions on any of the matters which Anja addresses below, except to
answer any questions or misunderstandings regarding JNC and our
positions.)