[bestbits] Closing Ceremony

Niels ten Oever lists at digitaldissidents.org
Thu Sep 4 08:17:46 EDT 2014

Dear Burcu,

It would be great if you could make the points mentioned in the Best
Bits statement: http://bestbits.net/igf-statement-2014/

Personally I would really appreciate it if you could make a strong
reference to the situation in Turkey and perhaps also refer to the
situation in Azerbaijan that worsened since the the IGF was organized
there.

Best,

Niels

- --
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9