[bestbits] Civil Society Representatives on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:30:49 EDT 2014

Hi Guru,

I think there are MAG requirement already stated on the IGF website. While
it's okay to have some other internal criteria aside that, I think it's
important not to make them cast and stone because every individual will be
at different level of experience. It will be good to always have a mix of
already experienced+willing to learn folks on the MAG to allow for capacity
building and good continuity.

Just as a point for clarification, RIRs don't entirely rely on voting in
their processes as they operate more on consensus basis with voting being
the last resort.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.