[bestbits] Civil Society Representatives on IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) 2015

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Mon Oct 13 14:03:22 EDT 2014

On 13/10/2014 10:57 am, Guru Acharya wrote:
> The list comprises of brilliant and accomplished representatives. I
> commend the CSCG Nomcom for its work.
>
> I'm curious to know whether the deliberations of the CSCG Nomcom are
> transcribed or if the CSCG Nomcom mailing list is open for review so
> that people who want to nominate themselves in the future are aware of
> the baseline requirements.

The requirements were sent around to all of the lists when we called for
nominations (see thread "Call for nominations for civil society
representatives for the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory group (MAG)" on 18
September), but there are strong privacy reasons why we wouldn't open up
the deliberations about the respective merits of individual candidates
to public review.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst