[bestbits] FW: Open civil society letter re transparency at ITU Plenipotentiary

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Thu Oct 9 10:26:33 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Find below the email sent to the ITU Secretary General with our letter
attached. I have added a footnote in the letter next to the list of
signatories pointing to the fact that the letter remains a living document
open for endorsements. Thank you to all who have participated in this
effort.

Please feel free to share this with your contacts and encourage further
organisational and individual sign-ons.

I will let you know as soon as we hear back!

Best,

Lea