[bestbits] ICYMI- What to Watch at the ITU Plenipotentiary Conference 2014 from Access

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Oct 31 11:16:18 EDT 2014

And belated thanks for this too.

Compared to WCIT I think civil society has done really substantial
research and prep for the plenipotentiary conference. Problem is that it
is kind of too late once one gets there. We need to be able to
participate in preparatory phases more.  But that is what we are asking
for !

Anriette

On 25/10/2014 14:10, Ephraim Percy Kenyanito wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> ICYMI- Here's Access' Plenipot policy brief, "What to Watch at the ITU
> Plenipotentiary Conference 2014," Hope you might find this resource
> useful it provides an overview of the top procedural and substantive
> concerns to look out for at the Plenipot as well as recommendations
> for relevant and productive areas for the ITU to focus its work on in
> the coming four years.
>
> Please feel free to share:
> https://www.accessnow.org/page/-/docs/WhattoWatchatPlenipot_2.pdf
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
>
> ​ ​
> *Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
> Website: http://about.me/ekenyanito
> @ekenyanito
> PGP: E6BA8DC1
> ​ ​

anriette esterhuysen
executive director
association for progressive communications
po box 29755, melville, 2109, south africa
anriette at apc.org
www.apc.org