[bestbits] Internet Governance Schools and Fellowship

Andrii Paziuk pazval at mail.ru
Fri Oct 31 03:27:34 EDT 2014

 Please add LLM Program in International Information (Cyber) Law in the Institute of International Relations of taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
http://www.iir.edu.ua/en/education/english_masters_programs/international_information_law/

Kind regards,
Andrii

Andrii Paziuk
Assoc. Professor, PhD
CyberPeace Chair project head
www.cyberpeace.org.ua
Institute of International Relations
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Laboratory of Internet Governance, the Ukrainian Association of International Law
Member of: ESIL, UAIL, GIGANet, GIPI, ONI-Eurasia, NCUC/NCSG/GNSO/ICANN
http://icannwiki.com/index.php/Andrii_Paziuk
Publications: http://iir-kiev.academia.edu/AndriiPaziuk
Tel: +380504418354