[bestbits] Call for nominations for civil society representatives for the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory group (MAG)

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu Oct 2 03:11:16 EDT 2014

Dear Jeremy and colleagues,

Several CSOs in Asia including FMA (Philippines), Open Institute
(Cambodia), BFES (Bangladesh), Bytes for All (Pakistan) are nominating
and supporting Byoungil Oh of Jinbonet, Korea for the MAG.

We strongly believe that he makes a great candidate for this important job.

We are seeking endorsement of his candidature from Best Bits, APC and
others.

Best wishes and regards
Shahzad