[bestbits] ITU Plenipot transparency & participation letter - comments close Weds, 4:00 pm EDT/ 10:00 pm CET

Deborah Brown deborah at apc.org
Tue Oct 7 22:58:06 EDT 2014

Thanks Anne for this great summary and coordinating this.

In addition to addressing this letter the ITU Secretary General, could
we also address it to (or copy) the current deputy Secretary General
who is the uncontested candidate to be the next SG? It could be
strategic to start engaging him early on and relevant to include him
in his current post in any case.

Kind regards,
Deborah