[bestbits] Time-sensitive: 24 hour sign on period for ITU Plenipot joint recommendations

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:20:28 EDT 2014

Since I'm not discussing "how inter-networking has been cooperatively coordinated" I'm not sure how whether I understand this or that makes any difference here.  If you take a look at my blog both the current post and several of the earlier ones you will see my argument that MSism is being presented as a form of global governance in competition with democratic governance.  While it may have its roots in various aspects of Internet development MSism's ambitions (through its proponents) are very much beyond that.

Good to hear that you are not in agreement with Milton's definition, perhaps you would be willing to offer an alternative.

And glad to hear that you have a belief in democracy as the "foundation of governance in the Internet (and presumably other) governance spaces" perhaps we could then collaborate on how to make democracy work more effectively in the variety of emerging governance spaces for the Internet and elsewhere?