[bestbits] Fwd: [global-congress] Civil Society Leadership Scholarships

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:07:40 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sean Flynn <sflynn at wcl.american.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Subject: [global-congress] Civil Society Leadership Scholarships
To: GLOBAL-CONGRESS at roster.wcl.american.edu

Young researchers on this list may be interested in this unique scholarship
that could be used to attend our new LLM in IP degree.
http://www.wcl.american.edu/pijip/go/ll-m-specializations-in-intellectual-property

A new Civil Society Leadership scholarship opportunity will pay all
expenses for getting a Masters degree in a variety of disciplines,
including law.   All of the LLM programs here at American University are
eligible, and we are one of only two eligible LLM programs in the United
States (the other is Syracuse).

The guidelines are attached and the deadline to apply is coming soon
(December 15).  If  you have any partners in these countries or know of
 lawyers in these countries looking for an opportunity to study here, this
is a great opportunity to promote. ( Note that permanent residents of the
United States are not eligible) .

Civil Society Leadership Awards are available to *citizens* of the
following countries:

   - *Azerbaijan *
   - *Belarus *
   - *Cambodia *
   - *Democratic Republic of Congo*
   - *Egypt *
   - *Equatorial Guinea*
   - *Eritrea*
   - *Ethiopia *
   - *Laos *
   - *Libya*
   - *Republic of Congo*
   - *South Sudan *
   - *Sudan *
   - *Syria *
   - *Turkmenistan*
   - *Uzbekistan *

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list please click the
below link: mailto:LISTSERV at ROSTER.WCL.AMERICAN.EDU
?body=SIGNOFF%20GLOBAL-CONGRESS&SUBJECT=Remove

*Carolina Rossini *
*Vice President, International Policy*
*Public Knowledge*
*http://www.publicknowledge.org/ <http://www.publicknowledge.org/>*