[bestbits] Fwd: [ITAC] CIP Outreach Update: A Successful ITU Plenipotentiary Conference

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:59:52 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zoller, Julie N <ZollerJN at state.gov>
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Subject: [ITAC] CIP Outreach Update: A Successful ITU Plenipotentiary
Conference
To: ITAC at lmlist.state.gov

 Dear Colleagues,

The U.S. delegation to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
Plenipotentiary Conference has returned from a successful meeting in Busan,
Korea.  The conference concluded with a strong consensus and all four of
the U.S. delegation’s primary objectives were achieved.  To learn more,
read Ambassador Sepulveda’s recent DipNote The Busan Consensus
<http://blogs.state.gov/stories/2014/11/10/busan-consensus>, and the
related Media Note <http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/11/233914.htm>.

Thanks to all our colleagues in Washington, D.C. and around the world who
supported us in this effort.

As always, we also encourage you to follow CIP on EB’s Facebook and Twitter
accounts available here <http://www.state.gov/e/eb/>.

Best Regards,

Julie

 This email is UNCLASSIFIED.