[bestbits] A few notes from the NETmundial phone conference

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 6 14:23:18 EST 2014

NIce summary Jeremy!  and a short timeline to decide on what appears to
me to be a very unclear initiative.  I would add that although there was
a specific box on the interface to ask questions, noone else appears to
have been able to see the questions others were asking, and noone who I
have talked to had their questions asked/answered in the Q&A period.
Also just to note that there appear to have been 166 people
participating, which is a pretty good turnout for a webinar that
conflicted with a number of other initiatives we are all engaged in.
cheers Stephanie Perrin