[bestbits] CSCG - participation in selection of civil society representatives for NMI Coordination Council

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 27 00:37:26 EST 2014

Hi,

I agree about the high water mark, while noting that part of that was
based on an IGF outcome to make such such a recommendation.  As most
thing in ecosystems, things in one part need to affect other parts.

But I also argue that this recognition needs to be brought to all these
other places and made an integral part of their policies and
implementations otherwise they end up worthy but ineffective words.

.... -> IGF -> HRC -> [ICANN, IETF, ITU, NMI, ...] -> IGF -> ...

avri