[bestbits] [governance] URGENT: Last call for feedback on CS participation in NETmundial Initiative

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Nov 24 04:21:41 EST 2014

I completely agree with Lee's conclusions. Let's put aside our underdog
attitude for a moment and think about projects that we could advance
with the help of this new platform.
Here at #Afrisig2014, we have discussed some ideas about evolving the
summer school model, developing a more general curriculum, put together
textbooks and stuff like that.

(For clarification, I am not applying for a seat on any NMI council, and
my personal career does not benefit from supporting new IG platforms
either.)

jeanette