[bestbits] Whether to participate in NETmundial Initiative - RFC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:17:09 EST 2014

Hi,

The way i have come to understand NMI (based on my discussion with Fadi
@GIC) is that its not going to be the usual meeting avenues and it will
infact not hold physical meetings (the NETMundial meeting the held in
Brazil will be its first and last physical meeting) but will have all its
meeting online with everyone participating remotely. So it seem there will
be room for participation, unless BB/other civil society are thinking of
participating at the NMI council level which is also important.

However, my concern in all these is how to ensure connection all these
different fora Silos in other to have some track-able outcomes. I am also
wondering how the developing nations will be able to fully participate in
all these.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*