[bestbits] Quick Update on WGEC meeting day 3

Mike Godwin (mgodwin@INTERNEWS.ORG) mgodwin at INTERNEWS.ORG
Sat May 3 21:45:25 EDT 2014

Stephanie¹s admonition is especially true in light of possibility that
internet initiatives may emerge in the ITU Plenipotentiary in October.
Definitely better to get more work done sooner.

‹Mike

--
Mike Godwin | Senior Legal Advisor, Global Internet Policy Project

mgodwin at internews.org | Mobile 415-793-4446

Skype mnemonic1026
Address 1601 R Street NW, 2nd Floor Washington, DC 20009 USA

INTERNEWS | Local Voices. Global Change.
www.internews.org <http://www.internews.org/> | @internews
<http://www.twitter.com/internews> | facebook.com/internews
<http://www.facebook.com/internews>