[bestbits] Nomination of Anja Kovacs for Steering Committee

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri May 30 15:13:35 EDT 2014

On 30/05/2014 11:24 am, Seun Ojedeji wrote:

> I apologize for not being very familiar with bestbits processes, but I
don't just get this idea of nominating same person for multiple region

> I am not sure I saw the provision of such in the call.

Yes it was in the call - to ensure regional diversity there is are 5
places for each region, plus 3 places that are not tied to a specific
region, and candidates can run for both (though of course they can only
be elected once).  Ian will be working on the election machinery over
the weekend, so we will be able to show you how this works in practice
next week.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended
to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see
http://jere.my/l/pgp.