[bestbits] Macro Civil - online drafting and comments

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:28:21 EDT 2014

and here - slides 3 to 7 have some statistics.
http://www.slideshare.net/pedro_paranagua/talk-global-congressmarcocivil15122012

edemocracia had a report on that...I wrote a person I know there asking the
report, since I cannot find it anymore...

anyway...in the open and closed consultations you can see how it works

--
*Carolina Rossini*
http://carolinarossini.net/