[bestbits] Who is going to CSTD? Civil society pre-meeting?

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Thu May 8 04:22:13 EDT 2014

*Dear All,*
I am going to join CSTD meeting.
If you would like to organize any pre- meeting, Pls inform me.

With Solidarity,

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR *| *Chief Executive Officer *|*
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207*|*  Bangladesh*|*
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 *|* E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net* |* bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com *|*
www.bnnrc.net