[bestbits] Who is going to CSTD? Civil society pre-meeting?

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Thu May 8 02:47:37 EDT 2014

I will be there, as IDEA (Internet & Digital Ecosystem Alliance), which is an NGO that brings together companies and NGOs, so a bit of a hybrid. I won't be there all day every day, but in and out, though I'll be around all of Wednesday I'm sure.

A question I would pose: given that negotiations in NY on the WSIS review are stuck, what is the proposed plan B if it remains stuck? I've asked various countries this question, and while they acknowledge that we need a 'plan b' there isn't one.
--
Regards,

Nick
Tel: +41 (24) 565 85 00
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
email: nashton at consensus.pro
GTalk: nashtonhart at gmail.com
PGP: 6995293D
Fingerprint: 9794  3DC C 8F 27 9 BF8  3105  298 1 96 FA F 538  6995  293 D
Skype: nashtonhart

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.”  - Plato