[bestbits] POSTnetmundial civil society position

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Sun May 4 00:59:27 EDT 2014

Dear Jeanette,

I had the impression that there was some kind of agreement on the PREnetmundial text that leaked. Sorry if that was a misunderstanding.

Here's a PREnetmundial v. NETmundial wikidiff (scroll down to "Line 43" to see where the similarities begin):

http://euwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Sandbox%2FNETmundial&diff=16684&oldid=16683

It's just a rough comparison, you could make it much more sophisticated with the help of other tools like Pippilongstrings :-)

Best regards.

//Erik