[bestbits] Re: [governance] [BBC] Turkey moves to block YouTube access after 'audio leak'

David Sullivan dsullivan at globalnetworkinitiative.org
Sat Mar 29 10:25:34 EDT 2014

Hi all,

GNI issued a statement Thursday on topic referencing Turkey as the IGF
 host:

https://www.globalnetworkinitiative.org/news/turkey-stop-blocking-social-media

In addition, Access had an excellent blog post making this point last week,
also noting turkey's role on the netmundial high level stakeholder
committee:

https://www.accessnow.org/blog/2014/03/21/escalation-in-erdogans-war-on-online-freedom-of-expression

--
David Sullivan