[bestbits] Re: Alternatives?

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Thu Mar 6 08:46:37 EST 2014

I think Wolfgang expresses my view of the issues very well and I don¹t
think I can add to it.  There¹s clearly two views emerging in civil
society on IG - a one based on an  established hierarchical system among
states and the other - as said below - an innovative bottom, transparent,
accountable, open multistakeholder policy development process where
governments are just one (vey important) stakeholder, but do not have a
veto rights

Let¹s now see whose case is more persuasive