[governance] Re: [bestbits] Three NETmundial submissions launched for endorsement at bestbits.net

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:03:30 EST 2014

Insults by the by (not really sure what you are seeing as an insult.. but anyway…

I’ve taken the trouble here and elsewhere to lay out some, what I think are serious issues concerning MSism…

I’m still waiting for you or anyone to make some significant counters to those arguments or even address them in some serious way (something with a bit more substance than red herrings about Chinese billionaires and Mr. Cameron…

The US submission to the NETMundial refers to “MSism” 9 times in less than a page (it doesn’t mention democracy even once).

You are evidently a strong supporter of MSism.  Perhaps you could give me a response to my comments/criticisms or suggest how my arguments are incorrect or my experiences are inconclusive.

Tks,