[governance] Re: [bestbits] NTIA announcment

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Mar 17 07:31:49 EDT 2014

Also.. just adding more to this.

The other 'agenda' challenge is that already surveillance seems to have
moved into the background. Probably because NetMundial submissions asked
us to respond on principles, and roadmap for future evolution of IG
ecosystem.

With this transition on the table we can go into the 'future evolution'
into more detail, but  what about coming up with mechanisms for
addressing mass surveillance?

Anriette