[bestbits] ICANN unveils their GAME.PLAN...???

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:06:17 EDT 2014

ICANN unveils their GAME.PLAN....???...or their first "deception" ?

http://www.icann.org/en/about/agreements/iana/functions-transfer-process-14mar14-en.pdf

...the competition for ICANN IANA will of course NOT be showing any cards...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack,
we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive;
when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when
far away, we must make him believe we are near."

--
3DNB - Real Banking for Your VIRTUAL Worlds
http://3DNB.COM

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r