[bestbits] Re: [] need for regulation ....

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Mar 10 15:08:15 EDT 2014

On 10-Mar-14 14:37, Guru गुरु wrote:
> 'you need not use Google search' is quite impractical/rhetorical

I use mostly duckduckgoo, sometimes bing. and sometimes google to.  i
have set my browsers, and i use various as can anyone, to choose
duckduckgo as my primary search.

doesn't seem rhetorical, it is easily done.

also seems practical to me.  and i don't think there is anything
privileged or especially knowledgeable/geeky about doing what i do.  i
learned about duckduckgo orginally from a non geek when i was bemoaning
the loss of scroogle - but they did piggyback on google.

avri