[governance] Re: [discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 16:41:52 EST 2014

You said:

"It is amusing to note that thanks to the Montevideo statement, the
existence of these meetings has now become a public information - a
very-behind-close-doors-meetings!! "

I was merely pointing out that many folks could see that folks were
all converging on Montevideo, pictures of I* leader were posted
publicly.

That is all.