[bestbits] ITU consultation

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:36:14 EST 2014

Hi folks,

I know we are all distracted by the preparations to the Brazil meeting. But
I just want to call your attention to this ITU consultation - see letter
attached. - Deadline - 31 JANUARY 2014

This is part of the process in the US -
http://www.state.gov/e/eb/cip/rls/218739.htm, but I am sure there are
similar channels in more countries.

So, it would be interesting to learn who will contribute to this. Still
incredibly relevant, since it is related to the role of the governments and
the role of ITU. And if this moves without our input, and moves faster than
what may happen in Brazil....we may be worst at the end.

*Carolina Rossini*
*Project Director, Latin America Resource Center*
Open Technology Institute
*New America Foundation*
//
http://carolinarossini.net/