[bestbits] Re: notes from meeting with FADI in DC

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Thu Jan 30 03:05:30 EST 2014

Thanks, Carol.
This part brought my attention:

"Brazil wont discuss internet principles in general, but principles of
governance: principles, networks, etc. We will just have 2 days."

+
The addition you guys made on Human Rights and he agreed.

I wonder what is the understanding...is it that there wouldnt be space to
debate specific  principles such as necessary and proportionate?

Do we have a date for Vint's report?