[bestbits] Re: [governance] Call for Nominations - Brazil committees

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Tue Jan 7 10:27:48 EST 2014

>  (and Louis Pouzin, if as Daniel indicated, he is being considered)
I would like to confirm that Mr. Pouzin did finally accept my
nomination for HLC and have sent directly to Ian his candidature file.

I do consider that a balanced couple/ticket (Louis, Norbert) for
(HLC, ExecCom) could (re)present appropriately the vision of a large
and inclusive group of civil society players around Internet
Governance issues and an efficient manner to convey that vision, in
terms of concrete subjects, into the coming Brasil process.
I would like then to motivate around to support both Louis and Norbert.

believed to be clean.