[bestbits] Nominations for Brazil Committees

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Jan 15 04:27:54 EST 2014

Hmm... I'm not sure that this looks so good, especially in the context
that the whole event has been born to a significant extent out of
concerns about whether the needs of developing countries and the people
living there, and their human rights, are adequately supported by the
current Internet governance regime.

I think that developing country civil society perspectives would have
been particularly important for High Level Committee.

Is there a chance for the coordination group to reconsider in regard to
this aspect, or are we absolutely out of time?

Greetings,
Norbert