[bestbits] Fw: Substantive discourse processes for the Brazil MSM (was Re: Meeting ... between the LOG and 1Net)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Jan 11 06:13:45 EST 2014

FYI... I have just posted the message below on the IGC mailing list,
announcing that I will try to lead a process to create a proposal for
the substantive discourse processes for the Brazil MSM.

While I intend to try for this document to reach IGC consensus (hence
the discussion is going to be primarily on the IGC mailing list), I'd
like to invite everyone else --not limited to persons who engage
primarily as “civil society”-- to participate in the consensus process
for this proposal. If you're not on the IGC list but interested in
participating, please let me know, and I'll make sure that you're
explicitly Cc'd.

Greetings,
Norbert

Beginn der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: